GHOST® Lifestyle 'Vegan' Protein - Pancake Batter (28 Servings, 2lb)
From the guys at GHOST®, we LOVED what they did with the whey!! Now introducing plant-based Vegan protein!! Second in the line-up, GHOST's Pancake Batter flavour, using a fully-disclosed (no hidden ingredients or proprietary blends) and innovative vegan protein blend, (it's rocking Pea Protein Concentrate, Organic Pumpkin Protein, Watermelon Seed protein!!) delivering 21g of plant-based 'gainz' per scoop, completely Gluten and Soy free, too!!
We know vegan protein powder texture can be massively compromised due to the more coarse, less-processed nature of plant-based ingredients but hats off to the guys at GHOST®! With their first flavour in the Vegan range being so bold their game-changing Peanut Butter Cereal Milk® flavour - they did NOT disappoint!! With so much faith in the guys at GHOST® delivering awesome flavours...we knew this second in the line up was going to be good!! A sweet butter-milk almost maple-y style extravaganza!!
Bake with it, grab a shake post-workout. Add it to your morning oats!! We know you guys are going to love this!!
Why GHOST® Vegan Protein Powder - Pancake Batter?
- Full Disclosure Blend - Pea Protein Concentrate, Organic Pumpkin Protein, Watermelon Seed protein
21g protein per serving
- Premium Ingredients
- Only 120kcals a scoop
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Most importantly? NO Veggie Spiking!! (it's even on the labels, guys!!) :D
GHOST Vegan Protein Powder - Pancake Batter
Ingredients & Nutritional Information:
|Portionsgrößer 1 Scoop (35g)
Portionen pro Dose 28
|davon Trans Fette
Inhaltstoffe: GHOST® VEGAN Protein, (Pea Protein Concentrate, Organic Pumpkin Protein, Watermelon Seed), Natural & Artificial Flavours, Sunflower Creamer (Highly Oleic Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Starch, Tapioca Dextrin, Natural Flavours, d-Alpha Tocopherols), Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Xantham Gum.
Ingredients — Serves 2
- 1 Scoop GHOST® Vegan Banana Pancake Batter protein
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 Medium Bananas *~180g
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Blend oats using a food processor or blender until nearly a flour-like consistency
- Add protein powder, almond milk, baking powder, baking soda, and half the banana (~90g), and mix in blender with oats until a thick batter-like consistency
- Heat skillet to medium/high and coat with coconut oil spray
- Pour batter on skillet, cooking each side for 60-90 seconds.
- Top the cooked pancakes with the other half the banana (~90g)
- Top with calorie-free syrup and enjoy while listening to "banana pancakes" by Jack Johnson